Journals & Information Links
- Food & Drink Europe.com - News on Food Marketing and Retailing
- AGRA-NET: Publications for the global agrifood industry
- Food Processing Intelligence - The essential source for food processing industry information.
- Food from Britain – Working with the UK food and drink industry to grow business at home and overseas.
- Food-Info.net - The multilingual food information site
- RTS-Resource - Food and ingredients market research and analysis - Helping clients to gain new business through the understanding of food markets and trends.
- Food Stat - Market data for the food and drink industry
- Foods for Trade - Business to Business (B2B) marketplace for international food companies
- Food Manufacture – The Information Resource for Food and Drink Processing.
- CBI - Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries -
- Business Monitor International – Leading print and online publisher of specialist business information on global emerging markets.
- Food Safety - From the Farm to the Fork - Food Safety, animal health, animal welfare and plant health within the European Union
Special interest Links
- Olive Oil On-line - A web community discussing many areas of the worldwide olive industry.
- Olives 101 - A web site with information and news from around the world about olives and olive oil.
- Bees for Development - Assisting people living in poor and remote areas of the world, and raising awareness about the value of beekeeping for poverty alleviation.
- Slow Food – Movement opposing the disappearance of local food traditions and people’s dwindling interest in the food they eat, where it comes from, how it tastes and how our food choices affect the rest of the world.
- Estiator - The National Magazine of the Greek-American Food Industry.
- Wine Roads of Northern Greece - Program that grew out of the joint effort of the members of the Wine Producers Association of the Northern Greece Vineyard.
- Epikouria - Fine Food and Drinks of Greece – The Magazine of Gourmet Greece