Ανακαλύπτω το κρασί
Spaghetti with courgette, carrots & Halloumi cheese
Suggested by Kouroushis Dairies
- Grated halloumi cheese
- 300g spaghetti
- 3 carrots
- 3 courgettes
- 15g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 75g finely chopped basil
- 40g finely chopped parsley
- 25g snipped chives
- 2 tbsps finely chopped,
- ½ small radicchio shredded
- Salt & pepper
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and plunge in the spaghetti. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 10-12 minutes until it is tender but firm to the bite.
- Slice the carrots and courgettes into ling, thin strips.
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic and carrots and cook, stirring, for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the frying pan with the courgette strips, basil, parsley, chives and marjoram. Stir to mix, season and cook for 4-5 minutes until the courgettes are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the spaghetti and vegetable mixture to a warmed serving dish.
- Add the shredded radicchio and toss to mix. Sprinkle with the grated halloumi cheese and serve immediately.